- Abortion was the leading cause of death worldwide, killing over 42 million babies.
- Abort 61 million unborn babies have been killed in the U.S. alone since Roe vs Wade. Worldwide we have now hit over 1 BILLION!
- For politicians, the media, and the abortion industry, 2019 was the Year of Infanticide. While states like New York and Illinois legalized third-trimester abortion, the governor of Virginia publicly supported killing newborn girls and boys who survive their abortion appointments.
Fruits of the 40 Days for Life Campaign:
- 16,742 babies have been SAVED from abortion.
- 104 abortion facilities CLOSED and went out of business.
- 196 abortion workers had a change of heart and QUIT their jobs.
- More than 1,000,000 people of faith and conscience have joined together to pray and fast for an end to abortion.
- 92% of 40 Days for Life participants reported that they grew spiritually and personally through their involvement in the campaign.
STAND FOR LIFE! God could be asking you to peacefully stand as His witness outside the local abortion facility. We have been invited, along with other faithful people throughout our cities and across the country to join together for 40 days of fervent prayer and fasting for an end to abortion.
- Chula Vista – 1295 Broadway, Chula Vista- Opening Ceremony: 2/23/20 at 2:00pm
- El Cajon – 1685 E. Main Street, El Cajon- Opening Ceremony: 2/25/20 at 6:30pm at 1625 E. Main Street
- San Diego in the Mira Mesa area – 10717 Camino Ruiz- Opening Ceremony: 2/23/20 at 2:00pm
- San Diego East in the SDSU area – 4575 College Avenue- Opening Ceremony: 2/22/20 at 6:00pm (Neumann Ctr. @SDSU)
- San Diego South in the Downtown area- 2017 First Avenue- Opening Ceremony: 2/23/20 at 6:15 potluck (St Joseph’s Cathedral)
- Vista – 1964 Via Centre, Vista
To find out more information or to sign up with one of these campaigns just go to the main website at https://www.40daysforlife.com/ and search their location. All these locations are the addresses of the abortion facilities where prayer vigils are held outside on the sidewalks in front of that location.
- February 26 @ 8:00 am
- April 5 @ 5:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Life, Peace and Justice