I thank God that many families, far from considering themselves perfect, live in love, fulfill their calling and keep moving forward, even if they fall along the way. (Pope Francis’ Amoris Laetitia #57)
Our hope is help families find God within their struggles, experience healing and live abundantly.
Here are a few resources for Racial Healing & Reconciliation
Catholic Resources & Documents
- Pope Francis’ Condemns Racism in his General Audience (June 3)
- U.S. Bishops’ Pastoral Letter on Racism, Open Wide Our Hearts (2018)
- U.S. Bishops’ Resources for Combatting Racism (including parish and educational resources)
- Statement from Bishop McElroy, Finding Grace Within Our Republic of Suffering (June 1)
- Catholic Mobilizing Network for resources particular to restorative justice and racial inequity in the criminal justice system
- Joan B. Kroc School Institute for Peace & Justice (University of San Diego)
- Everyone Belongs (Loyola Press) helps children, ages 5-12, reflect on the reality of racism in society.