- This event has passed.
In case of inclement weather, the following Orders of Service are provided for the Celebration of the Rite of Election and Call to Continuing Conversion on the First and Second Sunday of Lent:
This year in light of the situation we continue to face, we have made several modifications to the logistical planning of the 2021 Rite of Election and Call to Continuing Conversion. The latest updates are:
- Considering the limitations upon us and those we may likely face, we will be holding (4) Rites of Election to accommodate all our attendees. Three Rites will take place in San Diego County and one in Imperial County.
- You will have the choice below to select your preferred time slot; however, please note that there is a limited capacity for each celebration.
- All four celebrations will take place outdoors.
- Group pictures are omitted due to the inability to effectively social distance.
- Parish groups will have assigned seating sections.
- Live-streaming of the Rites will be available.
- The Book of the Elect will continue to be signed during the Rite.
- There is NO cost for parishes to participate.